Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Text Message

Saturday, May 17, 2008, Day 15

Text Message (2:00 am)

Him: Sweet dreams. You're the best. Miss your kisses already :)

Me: Yours will definitely carry me through the night!

Him: Hopefully they carry you a bit longer than that. I don't think I'll be there tomorrow to give you some more

Me: Bummer! You leave me wanting more. What a dirty trick!

Him: Don't worry. There will be time to make up for it. Lots of time :)

Me: Well, I guess I'm it in for the long haul, then. Bring it on!

Him: Ha! You have no idea what you're in for ;)

Me: Now look who's being mischievous :) So does this mean I should change my status on facebook from single to in a relationship?

Him: I was wondering if you were going to do that. That's a pretty serious move, don't you think? I mean, it is facebook after all :)

Me: Hmmm. I know. I think I should give this some thought ;)

Text Message (10:00 am)

Him: You missed a good morning at the beach. Wish you were here

Me: You went to the beach! I hate living so far away! I'm sure you enjoyed it for me, though. I spent the morning uploading all the pics to facebook. Check it out when you get a chance!

Him: You didn't include the ones from last night did you?

Me: Sure did :) Don't worry. You look dead sexy in all of them ;)

Him: Ya right. I know better than that. So, we're connected on facebook now? Dangerous! :)

No comments: