Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wyoming Back Country


I know, it looks like a fake back drop right? Well, if you can believe it's real, we're in Grand Teton National Park. The scenery was truly breathtaking as we had fun hiking, picnicing, and enjoying every minute together. Shanam moved to Wyoming after only two months in Texas, a lot earlier than expected! So, I got to come visit! It's only a 4 hour drive from Highland, UT, so not too bad. Besides the beautiful landscape, I especially LOVED the food in Jackson. One of my favorites was a little thai restaurant called Thai Me Up. So if you ever get a chance, go check it out! We had such a fun trip, I tell ya, I just love this guy more and more!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'm obsessed with that picture!!! Such amazing scenery!!!! I LOVE IT BETHANY!!! I love you guys!

Brett, Kelly, and Amber said...

That is a freakin gorgeous pic Bethany!! At first I thought it was somewhere in northern Utah! I'm so glad you had fun up there, we need to get together soon since we live so close now!! PS: You guys are seriously the cutest couple EVER!

jeff and alli said...

Hey compagne, c'est Allison (sr. bodily). I saw your blog site on facebook, hope you don't mind me checking it out. Anyhow, you look great and you guys do make a cute couple. That place is beautiful as well, I love those mountains.

Kate & Omar Spilsbury said...

It was probably in a place just right where you were at in the Tetons that I decided to serve my mission. I love that National Park and am happy you love it too.

The Sorensens said...

After seeing your picture, Mike and I both agree that Wyoming is full of surprises. We never knew! You too are pretty cute too...