Thursday, July 2, 2009

San Antonio Trip!

We have been looking forward to this trip for a while now! And it was so much fun! "Wicked" was playing in the Majesty Theatre, which was the reason we went, and we loved it so much! We had both seen it previously, but there was just something enchanting about it seeing it in that theatre. The inside is decorated so that it feels like you're outside at night at an Arabian palace. Anyone ever been there? So cool!This is our possy :) We went with some friends from Andrews. Seriously laughed the whole time! They are so much fun! We ate breakfast both mornings at this Mexican restaurant called Mi Tierra. There were mariachi bands, hanging tassles, flags, murals, lights, crepe paper, I mean you name it, it was there as decoration. :) Had our first taste of Mexican hot chocolate--delicious--and real Mexican pastries. Good, but really... nothing compares to French pastries!

The River Walk, of course :) Our hotel was right on the river, close to everything! Traveling together and seeing new things has got to be one of our favorite things to do!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was a fun trip! If and when Wicked comes to Florida again I want to go see it...I'm sure I could get Bevan to come along too:)

Amy said...

Wicked! Sigh. I need to go again soon.

Amy said...

Turtle races!!?!? I love turtles!! That is like, the coolest thing EVER!! No sarcasm involved, I may just have to make a date in Andrew, Texas next 4th of July.
p.s. You guys make me so excited to be a newly wed.... errr... someday :)

Pat and Anndalyn said...

Great adventure! I love Wicked too!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! We will most definitely be mid-move :) Cute blog template!