Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More presents!

Today, a huge box from home arrived with tons more wedding presents and gift cards and sweet notes and I sat on my couch opening and reading and crying. I was so touched that so many people would still make an effort to send something or write something. I'm still crying as I think about how many special people have been a part of my life. It brought back so many great memories of great times I've shared with amazing people, and made me so grateful for all that I've been able to experience before getting married. I just feel so grateful to have lived the life I've lived!!! We got a card from an amazing French family that helped me tremendously on my mission, a creative gift my favorite seminary teacher new I'd love, a funny card from an old Disney co-worker who never ceases to make me laugh, sweet notes full of love from distant family members I've only met once, a letter from an awesome college roommate who's serving as a missionary in Arizona. This is just to name a few. What wonderful people! We have received so much love and support all throughout our relationship, I don't think I could ever really say enough thank you's to cover it :)

As I go throughout my day, I have a lot of time to think and ponder, and my thoughts will often think about friends from the past. Wondering what they are up to, remembering good times we shared, and especially thinking about how they have influenced my life for the better.

You are not forgotton. Thank you for enhancing the beauty of my life. I feel truly blessed to know you!

No comments: