Thursday, January 19, 2012

How I Met Love, Text Message

Thursday, May 8, 2008, Day 7

Text Message (8:00 am)

Him: Good morning if you're up! Have a great day!

Me: Good morning prince charming

Him: Lol. And which princess are you this morning?

Me: Who's your favorite?

Him: Isn't Cinderella the most beautiful?

Me: I guess only to those attracted to blond hair and big blue eyes. :)

Him: Well that would make me a true sucker then. What are you doing for lunch Saturday before work?

Me: Wow! Two dates in the same week! You really don't want to leave time for anyone else, do you? That is, assuming you were planning on asking me out :) How about I make you breakfast? Crepes perhaps?

Him: Of course I don't want to leave room, you kidding! And your idea sounds perfect! Love it. Then I have a bit more time with you before you have to go to work

Me: I'm glad you like the idea. Breakfast crepes it is! I won't forget to pick up some pecans :)

No comments: