Tuesday, January 17, 2012

How I Met Love, Text Message

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Text Message (9:00 am)

Me: It was nice to wake up with good memories, thanks again for last night :) Have a great day!

Him: Agreed! I had a lot of fun. Careful, it sounds kinda like you're asking for that second date :)

Me: Not at all :) Just being honest. It is the best policy after all, especially when it could score me another date with you :)

Him: Lol! It just did! You make me laugh. At least I don't have to ask too hard :)

Me: Lol! We'll see about that

Him: You challenging me? :)
_______________________________________________
After a welcome phone call that evening, I made sure it wasn't too easy to set up another date. My work schedule did make it a little complicated, but we finally settled on having dinner Wednesday night. He called or texted each day and with every contact my desire to see him grew.

No comments: