Friday, January 27, 2012

How I Met Love, Text Message

Text Message (1:30 pm)

Him: Thanks for a great time. You are the best! I think I have a perma smile!

Me: I can't shake this feeling! I don't know what sort of powers you possess! All I know is you're good. Real good!

Him: Ha! My plan is working!

Me: Lol! I like a man who knows what he wants and goes after it :)

Him: I couldn't loose any time since I wasn't the only one going after you, but I think I'm getting safer. :)

Me: I just got off the phone with my mom and my best friend, so I think that's a pretty good sign you're headed to the "safe zone"

Him: Good news...but never safe. Have to always be worthy of it!

Me: It's statements like that that make me like you even more!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I forgot to mention on the previous post that I could hear you giggling with Shanam on the couch when you wrote about it. You are adorable!