Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Text Message

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Text Message (9:00 am)


Him: Good morning! Hope you're having a good yoga class!

Me: It was wonderful! Even without the comic relief this time :) Are you just waking up?

Him: No silly. Been up for some time. Gosh I miss you!

Me: You're so cute :) I love when you tell me you miss me. Then I know I'm not the only one feeling it :)

Me: I woke up this morning very sore. Back and butt felt it mostly :) You're probably fine, though

Him: Just wait til you get up for a while! It's a better workout than you think. Wait until I get you on the mountain :)

Me: Oh boy

(4:00 pm)


Him: Just wanted to let you know you've been on my mind all day

Me: You're so sweet :)

Him: Mom and dad really like you :) Dad said you were a keeper. Funny

Me: I'm sure my parents will say the same thing about you

Him: Ha! We'll have to see about that!

Me: I'm pretty confident :) Talk to you in a bit

No comments: