Friday, February 3, 2012

*Quick Thank You!*

This isn't part of the love story, but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has commented on the blog or on facebook or in person. I love reading your reactions and little tidbits of what you remember during that time. It really does give me motivation to take the time to write and keep going. This has been such a fun, creative outlet for me and I love re-feeling and remembering all the reasons why I love Shanam so much :) Please keep commenting whenever you feel like you want to and I hope those who are reading and haven't commented are enjoying it. I know it's a little cheesy (especially in the text messages :) but that's what I love about it. It's real and it's honest. And to all my single friends...I know you will find your own cheesy kind of love someday :) I hope by reading our story it brings you hope for the future, because love really is a wonderful gift. I'm reminded of that every time I sit down to write the next saga :) All it took was one brief moment for our lives to cross.

1 comment:

Bre said...

love it! Isn't it crazy to think how just ONE LITTLE CHOICE changed your ENTIRE LIFE? What if you hadn't gone to the dance?