Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Text Message

Friday, May 23, 2008

Text Message (10:00 pm)

Me: Hiya! Got off early! How was your day?

Him: It was good. How was yours? I'm off to the store to pick up a few last minute things for our dinner on Sunday. What are you up to on your Friday night?

Me: Was going to go to a party but it's an hour away so I decided not to go. I only drive that far for special people :)

Him: Well, that special person is pretty lucky :)

Me: I've got good news!

Him: What?!

Me: I got work off. I can come to Utah :)

Him: That's awesome! We're going to have fun :)

Me: I'm pretty excited! Thanks again for inviting me! I'm so glad it's all working out

Him: You're going skiing with me while we're out there, right?

Me: I don't think you'd want me to, but I guess I better learn to like it one of these days

Him: You can board if you want to

Me: We'll see

Him: Come on! Don't wimp out on me!

Me: I'm not wimping out! You're just on a whole other level than me! It's intimidating to be with someone so good

Him: I am nothing to be intimidated by

Me: I don't believe you, Mr. I-went-to-ski-racing-school-and-I-like-jumping-off-cliffs-for-fun

Him: Haha! Don't worry I'll stay with you most of the time ;)

Me: Ha and you want me to believe that! Sure thing :)

Him: I made something for you today

Me: Oh really? :) Is it a surprise?

Him: You think I'd tell you? It's nothing outlandish. Don't worry

Me: You're going to make me wait? No fair!

Him: And it may even deserve a kiss

Me: Well, you've already got a lot coming your way :)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

that is adorable!!! Thanks for posting :)