Friday, June 4, 2010

Utah!!

I just got back from a most wonderful, relaxing, rejuvenating 10 day retreat to Utah. By retreat, I mean I kicked it at my house with my family...napping, eating, and laughing. I loved every minute :) Shanam came and joined me for Memorial weekend, skied a bit, and then brought me back to Texas. I could have stayed there for a month, except for the fact that I can't live without Shanam for that long :) So, here we are back in Texas. Don't worry though, we already have our next trip planned for next weekend...camping in our favorite little mountain village of Cloudcroft, NM!

As you can see, my belly is getting larger every day! I love it and Shanam can't stop touching it :) We're getting more and more excited to become parents, and we'll find out at the end of the month if we'll be parents to a little baby boy or girl!

While in Utah, I was able to see my big little brother graduate high school, my other big little brother turn 16, play Mexican Train, visit with both of my amazing grandma's, visit with Bre and her adorable twins, shop for more maternity clothes with mom, walk in the Thanksgiving Point Gardens and see baby owls, see the 3 Musketeers in Salt Lake City after eating at an amazing Italian Pizzeria with Shanam's parents, and went for a nice little hike up in American Fork Canyon. My brother also asked me to photograph him and some of his buddies that graduated with him and we had such a blast! Great trip all in all! Next time we see our family, we'll have a baby!


My bro is the handsome one in the middle


2 comments:

Tracy said...

The trip sounds delightful! I also love seeing your growing belly AND you did a great job with your brothers pics!

Shakirra said...

So I haven't had a computer to use in a while (I'm at the public library now :0}), but I totally missed your post about being pregnant! Yay for you! I'm so excited for you! I felt so blessed to be pregnant, and I'm sure you do as well. You are going to be an amazing mother! You have always been so wonderful and loving!
Congratulations agian!