Thursday, May 20, 2010

Orlando!!

I had two free tickets to Disney World left over from when I worked there 2 years ago, so I decided to invite my Texas bestie, Laura, to come with me as her birthday present! She was more than willing to come :) While in Orlando, I was able to reconnect with all my Florida friends!!! We all met up at Bahama Breeze, since that's my most favorite restaurant ever and had a GREAT time! My cheeks hurt so bad after that night from all the smiling and laughing! I love all of them so much, and it did me much good to see them again! We took this picture right before I spilled the beans that I was pregnant :) That was quite a joyous moment, one that I was so happy to experience in person with all of them! It's just not the same over the phone :)

The next day it was time to hit the parks! Laura and I had a fabulous time at Epcot, especially in my cherished greenhouses. My previous manager and forever friend, Les, was awesome enough to take out 2 hours of his day and take us backstage to see all the improvements!

This is the most recent addition! A beautiful water garden in my Tropics greenhouse! He has been working for years to get the installment of it approved and I think it is just marvelous! I loved seeing how things have changed but also stayed the same. I can't even express how happy it made me to be back there! I literally cried when I had to say goodbye to Les and the greenhouses. I blame it on the hormones :)

Here in Magic Kingdom we had a delicious dinner at Tony's and even got to see the parade go by while we were eating! No better seats than that! Our trip was filled with luck, just like that! From being in the right place at the right time for shows, hardly any wait in lines, getting handed two fast pass tickets from a complete stranger for a ride that was all out, seeing the animals at Animal Kingdom do things I had never seen them do! Every time something would happen we would look at my belly and thank the baby, we attributed all the luck to "him" :) We couldn't have asked for a better weekend! Thanks for the memories, Laura!

p.s. We got free ice cream sundaes for dessert, too. I'm telling ya, it was just a great trip!

1 comment:

T-Ray said...

Fun! I totally want to go there sometime.