Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Big Day

Thanks Mom and Dad! Love you!

This is my dad's favorite picture :)



Could we look any happier :)


First dance


Right after being married


I love this man!


I loved my bouquet!


And I loved my cake!


We could not have asked for a more perfect day! It was everything I had ever imagined it being! Huge thanks to my mother for making it all come together and my father for allowing me to have my dream wedding! It was so wonderful to see all our loved ones together and see family and friends come from far away to celebrate with us. We love you all and are so grateful you came!

The tender feelings Shanam and I shared that day will never be forgotten. We thank our Heavenly Father every day for guiding us into eachothers' lives. We feel so blessed to have been married in the temple and look forward to all the adventures ahead!

8 comments:

Bre said...

what an AMAZING DAY!!! I miss you like crazy girl!!! Love you to pieces!

Emily said...

you are so beautiful! and you DO look so happy, both of you! congratulations! i wish i could have been there in person, but i was there in spirit! love you!!

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Woo Hoo!! You're a married woman!! Isn't it the most amazing feeling! So happy for you! Can't wait to see more pictures and more adventures! PS... you look gorgeous!

Amanda said...

Those pictures are beautiful! We were worry that we couldn't make it to your reception. Congratulations!

Erin said...

you look amazing! and so happy! I truely can't wait for the day someone looks at me the way he looks at you... and vice versa! CONGRATS! I am so happy for you!

Hannah said...

Can't wait to see more pictures! I absolutely LOVED the one of you two smooching with your veil billowing in the wind. You are gorgeous. The end

The Sorensens said...

Everything looks so perfect! You look so happy, I love all the details. Wish we could have been there. Ava wants to spell her name: ava

Cristin said...

Bethany, I just found your blog and you are such a beautiful bride! Congratulations! You look so happy.