Sunday, March 20, 2011

Birthday Celebrations!

For my 29th Birthday this year, I was lucky enough to spend it with my little family and the youth in our church by going bowling first thing in the morning!

We all had a lot of fun and Annabelle had a good time being passed around :)

Shanam found it beneficial to use baby powder on the bottom of his shoes to make them slide better :)

Here's everyone showing off their moves! After bowling the kids went home and we stayed in town to go shopping! I got some new clothes, yay!! Then we went out to dinner at the Garlic Press. My absolute favorite restaurant in Midland :)

The next night, Ed and Andrea had us over for fish tacos and chocolate cake to celebrate :) They have always been so sweet to me!

The next B-Day celebration was in April for Laura! We went over to Ed and Andrea's again for drinks and appetizers. She even got to mount a horse and take pictures on it in her birthday dress :) Can you tell by this picture that Auntie Laura and Annabelle love each other very much? :)

No comments: