Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our Wedding Video!!

We finally got our wedding video after 6 months!! Check it out and relive that beautiful day! Some of the facial expressions our videographer, David Perry, caught are priceless! It captures the feelings of that day perfectly and is exactly how I remember it :) Viewer discretion advised...lots of kissy scenes. Hehe. When we get our actual DVD, our ring ceremony will be added on at the end...haven't seen that part yet! That's what I really want to see, cuz we don't even remember what we said to each other :)

10 comments:

The Ormond Family said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing! It's so cute!

Melissa Grow said...

I love it! They did a great job. It made me feel like I was there... oh wait...

The Knappy Crew said...

OMGsh!!!! I love love love it. I'm so glad you shared it. It's adorable. I love the song. Was it Colby Calait (sp?)

Emily V. said...

Awesome! What a happy happy glorious day! Bethany, you are so beautiful I miss you.

I can't help but laugh that the first thing I saw were parker and I! That was weird! I am so happy that I could be there for part of your special day. I love you, Take care!

Bethany said...

Glad everyone liked watching our video!! Thanks!! And that is Colby. It's my favorite song she sings. It's the piano version of "Magic" and I just love it! Emily, I new you would get a kick out of seeing yourself on our video! I don't know why it chose to capture that moment :)

Kim Moody said...

I love the video. It made me feel like I was there. I was sad that I miss the wedding. I love you and Miss ya

jeff and alli said...

Ah, I love weddings, they are so happy. Looks like it was a beautiful day.

Bre said...

Love it! So much fun! What a fun memory to have of your wedding! I miss you best friend! Come home soooooooon! :)

Erin said...

such a sweet video. Thanks for sharing!

Brett, Kelly, and Amber said...

That is AWESOME!!!!! Aren't you sooo glad you used David Perry?? He did our wedding too and we love, love, love our wedding video that he did!!!! It's going to be so fun to show Amber when she's older and I know it'll be so fun for you and Shanam to show your kids when they're older, as well!! =)