Sunday, October 18, 2009

Michigan!!

This past weekend we attended a conference for Amway Global in Grand Rapids, Michigan and had a fabulous trip!! These pics are at the headquarters where the products are manufatured and distributed world wide. We were excited to be there :)
I wish I had taken pictures of the actual conference, because it was more like a huge motivational party! We heard amazing speakers, including the man who's life was made into the movie "The Pursuit of Happpyness" as well as political and business leaders. So cool!! We loved being there together to experience it and learn side by side :)

2 comments:

Emily V. said...

Looks like you are doing great! I miss you Bethey! Every time I look at your blog I want to go on vacation! Seriously, such fun things you guys are doing!

Am I remembering right that you are in Texas now? Where exactly? We are quite possibly moving out there (to houston area maybe). I would love to be your neighbor! I have thought about you guys a lot, needless to say - I need to call to catch up. is your number the same? Love you!

Bethany said...

Hey Em!
I think about you guys a lot, too! And that would be great having you as a neighbor! If you move here we could meet half way and hang out with Syd in Dallas! Phone number is the same so hope to hear from you soon!