Friday, February 13, 2009

We found a place to live!!







I am sooooooo excited!! We just found out today that we got the place we were hoping and praying for!! Everyone has to come and visit!! We are right on Main Street in the heart of Park City. Listen to this...1 bedroom/1 bath, hard wood floors, granite kitchen countertops, king size bed, queen size pullout couch, gas fireplace, balcony, jet tub in the master bath, underground parking, shared condo jacuzzi, free wireless internet and cable, and it's fully furnished to the max!! Oh and did I mention that it's got hiking and mountain biking trails leading out from the back yard!! So cool!! I am just soooooo excited! Seriously come visit and we'll go play!!


8 comments:

{cody.amber.chandler} said...

Hooray, congrats! We'll definitely come by and visit when we're up at my parents, we love Park City! Also, did you do the ink edge on your pictures in Photoshop? I've been trying to figure out how to do it, if you could share your wisdom with me :)

Bre said...

Beth its gorgeous! I'm SOOO SOOOO SOOO Excited for you!

Ryan and Melissa said...

Wow. I'm jealous. We will come visit!

The Biglers said...

That's so awesome! I'm so excited for you guys:)

jeff and alli said...

Wow, it looks wonderful, and Park City will be so much fun.

southpawprincess said...

Beth! I'll be up in Heber to see my family sometime in June. We should hang out! Your place looks beautiful, as do you!

Erin said...

Wow that looks like an awesome place!

Arianne Lewis said...

That place sounds incredible!!!!